The Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation is first and foremost a hub for research and creation around which the most promising and accomplished minds of our time gravitate.
Our members produce several publications each year, spanning diverse topics and forums. Browse our members' publications.
The Trudeau Foundation Papers
Our flagship publication, The Trudeau Foundation Papers, is setting the benchmark for groundbreaking ideas in the humanities and social sciences. Browse and download editions of The Trudeau Foundation Papers.
Reports, reviews & policies
- Business Plan 2015-2016
- Business Plan 2014-2015
- Business Plan 2013-2014
- Business Plan 2012-2013
- Business Plan 2011-2012
- Business Plan 2010-2011
- Business Plan 2009-2010
- Business Plan 2008-2009
- Business Plan 2007-2008
Read the independent reviews of the Foundation:
- Review of the Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation (Sussex Circle, June 2013)
- Response to the review conducted by the Sussex Circle (November 2013)
- First-Five Year Periodic Review of the Pierre Elliott Foundation (March 2009)
- Response to the Periodic Review (March 2009)
- Preliminary Review of the Trudeau Foundation (November 2005)
- Executive Summary of the Preliminary Review (November 2005)
- Evaluation Framework (March 2005)
- Response to the Preliminary Review (April 2006)
Meet the community
Building on her expertise in corporate governance, Professor Poonam Puri’s research will develop pragmatic policy and suggest legal solutions to hold multinational corporations more accountable when they harm individuals or communities.